Thursday 9 March 2017

Moving On

It's international.

Edit: I didn't post this and I don't edit things (which is why spelling mistakes, bad grammar what have you) but I got distracted and missed this so I'll stick something here now.

Somewhat ambivalent about IWD day this year. Maybe I'll try next year. I would really like for it *not* to matter. But it does. And the reason why it does sucks.

In other news, I asked for, and got, my secondment extended - by the very sensible new GM of my old toxic area. In fact he said 'approved' before I finished my sentence.

This year I'm learning about 'trust'. It's the word I chose for the year... and I am surprised how much my new experiences at work (since leaving old toxic area) I'm having to learn trust again. Hmmm. Big topic. Another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment