Tuesday 9 December 2014

Interconnected Life

So lately I've been getting into the whole - how much can I automate or remotely control thing?

My brother has been exceptionally helpful in this in that he's played with this physically and actually for years and has done a lot of research in what's out there. Whereas I've just always thought and dreamed about it.

So lately I've had this idea. And it's kind of shocking how big it is. But I'm wondering how nebulous it is and how much I can make it real. So it's been fascinating to explore the practical realities of what is there right now today. How much we can do. And every day there is an app or a device to feed into this. It's like the whole world is on the cusp of this idea. And I would not be at all surprised if others have come up with the same idea because it's kind of simple.

So right now you are wondering, what's this idea? And... at this stage I'm not going to say. Business opportunities and all that.

Let's just say I'm super excited by the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment